- E-mail sending changed to new features:
- accounts and scenarios (new scenario: IIC Document Rejected)
- enqueue instead of send
- fields removed from IIC Setup
- Fixed a bug where accepting purchase order fails to re-release.
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to create IIC SO line.
- Minor text fixes.
- Replaced Item Cross-Reference with Item Reference in default templates.
- Added Test Connection action.
- Added AAD/OAuth Authentication.
- New events after archiving buffers
- Possibility to select what types of documents should be exchanged with specific partners.
- Fixed a bug where system would not detect changes done by code as a difference.
- Fixed a bug where tracking was not synchronized to drop shipment sales order.
- Fixed a bug where system required receipt posted for invoice.
- Added possibility to set up sender of notifications.
- Possibility to combine transfer order from combined pre-invoice.
- Delete warehouse receipt dialog is only shown when at least one WR exists.
- Fixed a bug when closed document could be reopened regardless of status block.
- Fixed compilation error on BC19.
- Fixed empty number error when creating special order.
- Several field size fixes.
- Added event with Purchase Line and Transfer Line for pre-invoice.
- Added Purchase Order Line No. field in Transfer Line for pre-invoice.
- Added possibility to view and delete buffer archives.
- Pre-invoice will delete existing warehouse receipts.
- New event to skip Warehouse Receipt creation on Shipment Notification acceptance.
- New events to skip setting the "IIC Document" field on specific documents.
- IIC Cancel fixed on purchase invoice
- Added upgrade code to delete document log entries without document ID.
- Added upgrade code to change type in IIC Document log entries to Sales if the sales document exists and purchase document does not.
- No. series field extended to 20 characters.
- Possibility to support receipt notifications and purchase invoices through custom extension.
- Support for intracompany transactions - sender endpoint on customer and vendor cards.
- Possibility to send line deletions - buffer will show a warning in this case.
- Fixed field sizes in buffers and archives.
- Fixed default invoice template.
- Fixed mapping to allow purchasing resources.
- Fixed for Order Dispatch Entries to contain shipment no.
- Fixed issue when reopening document would send Open a Endpoint Status even if it was not sent before.
- Accepting invoice updates posting date.
- Reopened drop shipment sales lines are reread from database after reopen to not conflict with custom reopen triggers.
- Fixed compilation error on BC18
- Fixed issue with mapping of not existing records.
- Fixed issue when shipped document was marked as closed.
- Changes to drop shipment sales order allowed only for IIC processes.
- Autoaccepting ignores cancelled and rejected buffer documents.
- Evaluating data uses xml format for all types.
- Accepting posting buffers skips posting commits to avoid partial acceptance.
- Fields on posted documents filled before commit after posting to stay after error.
- Removed workflow features.
- Fixed refreshing headers after sending, to not be blocked by status filters.
- IIC Drop Shipment is marked on Purchase Orders created using Requisition Worksheet (based on Purchasing Code).
- Line Buffers field Description extended to 100 characters.
- Check if field exists locally before checking differences.
- Fixed default template.
- Fixed logging for long error messages.
- Comments and additional tables added to default templates.
- Several columns hidden on message template lines. Editability disabled for non-IIC Super Users.
- Editability disabled for message template fields, new actions to edit or delete (for default fields available only for super users).
- Changed processing of comment flow to allow adding new fields.
- Field type check when editing template fields.
- All fields are difference tracked by default.
- Local Salesperson/Purchaser Code and Ship-to Name visible on buffer document list.
- Fixed display issues (captions instead of data) of field list (Add Fields action).
- Empty Endpoint No. not allowed.
- Several captions and texts fixed
- Allowed accepting buffer for documents with statuses of Pending Prepayment and Pending Approval.
- When release of accepted document fails, it is left open with message instead of acceptance error. If message is not allowed, the error is logged.
- Event subscription changed for BC15 compatibility.
- Log Entries page visibility fixes.
- Function creating Warehouse Receipt on Shipment Notification acceptance is run only when required by any purchase line.
- Object number fixed to match license.
- Added possibility to process returns (fields and events - requires customized extension)
- Possibility to synchronize mapping.
- Fixed Item Charge Assignment issues and Unit of Measure.
- Added missing prefixes.
- Fixed Item type Mapping.
- Differences don't break autoprocessing of Sales.
- Invoice quantities compared to not base quantities.
- Check if release allowed not only when auto send enabled.
- Fixed mapping table relations.
- Fixed posting prepayments.
- Failed release of accepted document results in message instead of error.
- Caption and text fixes.
- Fields Added to Buffer Documents subforms: Description 2, Unit of Measure Code, Shipment/Expected Receipt Date.
- Autoprocessing errors are logged also in buffer validation entries.
- Added possibility to skip messages.
- Change default sorting to descending in messages list.
- Refresh headers after sending (required for further processing on release).
- Removed fields from Endpoint: File System Path, Customer No., Vendor No..
- Fix for posting standalone invoice.
- Increased Lot and Serial No. size in tracking buffer from 20 to 50.
- Removed Skip Local Status field.
- Fixed IIC Ship. Agent Service Code table relation
- E-mail notification on document rejection.
- Added commits save logs during autoprocessing.
- Autoaccepted documents will be validated even if already validated.
- Differences don't stop autoprocessing.
- Added Item as option in mapping.
- Removed field for service name - whole address in one field.
- Actions to view/create job queue entries.
- Auto create warehouse receipt when accepting shipment notification.
- Fixed field selection filters.
- Fixed comment buffer keys.