Annual Depreciation Plan
In order to estimate the expected value of fixed assets as well as tangible and intangible assets, many companies prepare an annual depreciation simulation. The preparation of such a statement also results from the statutory obligations set out in the Accounting Act. Polish Localization contains the Annual Amortization Plan report showing the expected depreciation cost of fixed assets in the period of the year.
Printing the Annual Amortization Plan Report
To print the Annual Amortization Plan report:
- Choose the icon, enter Annual Amortization Plan, and then select a related link.
- In the initial report window that opens, fill in the fields on the Options FastTab:
- Depreciation Book – In the drop-down list in this field, select a code of a depreciation book the settings of which will be used to calculate the cost of expected depreciation.
- Starting Date – In the drop-down list in this field, select a starting date of an accounting period which is to be the first period (usually a month) to calculate an expected depreciation amount.
- Ending Date – In the drop-down list in this field, select a starting date of an accounting period which is to be the first period (usually a month) to calculate an expected depreciation amount.
The period displayed in the report includes only 12 columns (that usually represent months) calculated from a Starting Date. If a calculated Ending Date is later than the 12-month period, the system ignores all months after the 12th month.
- Group Totals – In this field, you can select the level for grouping the amounts of expected depreciation. If you leave this field blank, the data is not grouped.
- Print per Fixed Asset -If you select this field, the details of the predicted depreciation amount are displayed per fixed asset card.
On the Fixed Asset FastTab, you can set up filters to limit the range of data for printing.
To print an annual amortization plan, select Printing. If you want to display it on the screen, select Preview.