Electronic Banking Base App provides a role center dedicated for an electronic banking user. The user role center supports efficient creation and approval of payment proposals and bank statements, as well as payment management. The role center ensures access to new documents, documents with errors, and documents waiting for the user’s approval.
The following areas and actions have been set in the Detailed information section:
Electronic Banking Activities
- Payment Proposals:
- New Payment Proposals
- New Payment Proposals with Errors
- Payment Proposals Pending Approval
- Approved Payment Proposals
- Approved Payment Proposals with Errors
- Bank Statements:
- New Bank Statements
- New Bank Statements with Errors
- Bank Statements Pending Approval
- Approved Bank Statements
- Approved Bank Statements with Errors
- Document Approvals
- My User Tasks
The following tabs are available in the header of the User Role page:
- Payment Proposals
- Bank Statements
- Bank Accounts
By selecting a tab, you can display a list containing the relevant data.
Setting up the Electronic Banking User Role
To set up the Electronic Banking user role:
- Choose the icon in the role center.
- Choose My Settings.
- In the Role field, select Electronic Banking.
For more information about the Role Center in Dynamics 365 Business Central