Job Queue Setup
Following objects can be scheduled using Job Queue Entries to improve IIC processes:
Report 20020697 - IIC Send Outbound Messages
If IIC Message is not sent manually, with this report scheduled (recommended recurrence: Every 5 minutes, all day long), IIC module will try to send all messages that were not send successfully.
If an error occurs while sending, it will stop processing to keep messages in order.
Objects connected to the Auto Process tab of IIC Setup. When run, they will check the setup and perform selected action on all buffer documents of specific type. Confirmations can be understood as documents that already exist locally.
- Auto Process Purchase Conf. - codeunit 20020784 "ITI IIC Auto Proc. P. Conf"
- Auto Process New Purch. Doc. - codeunit 20020782 "ITI IIC Auto Proc. New P. Doc"
- Auto Process New Sales Doc. - codeunit 20020783 "ITI IIC Auto Proc. New S. Doc"
- Auto Process Sales Conf. - codeunit 20020785 "ITI IIC Auto Proc. Sales Conf."
- Auto Process Shipment Not. - codeunit 20020786 "ITI IIC Auto Proc. Sh. Not."
- Auto Process Invoice/ Auto Process Cr. Memo - codeunit 20020787 "ITI IIC Auto Proc. Inv./Cr.M."
Objects connected with the Auto Send tab:
- Auto Send Posted S.Shipment - codeunit 20020790 "ITI IIC JQ Send Posted S.Sh."
- Auto Send Posted S.Invoice - codeunit 20020791 "ITI IIC JQ Send Posted S.Inv."
Codeunit 20020788 "ITI IIC Auto P.&S. Conf. S.Inv" - will post and send confirmed sales invoices.
To make setting up easier there are dedicated actions on IIC Setup page: