Interfaces for Banks in Poland
Electronic Banking Extension PL offers a set of interfaces designed to support communication with banks in Poland. The interfaces enable the export of transfers from Dynamics 365 Business Central and the import of bank statements into this system.
Initialization of all available interfaces for individual banks is run automatically during the installation of the Electronic Banking Extension PL application.
If you need to re-initialize or initialize the interfaces in a company created after installing the application, you need to run actions manually. For more information, read Interfaces Initialization
Descriptions of the interfaces offered in Electronic Banking Extension PL for banks operatingin Poland are provided in the relevant articles.
- Interface for Alior
- Interface for Bank Spółdzielczy Krokowa
- Interface for BNP Paribas
- Interface for Citi Handlowy
- Interface for Credit Agricole
- Interface for Danske Bank
- Interface for Deutsche Bank
- Interface for HSBC
- Interface for ING
- Interface for mBank
- Interface for Millennium
- Interface for Pekao SA
- Interface for PKO BP
- Interface for Santander
- Interface for SEB
- Interface for Société Générale
Interfaces for other banks in Poland are under development. Information about updates for Electronic Banking Extension PL will be posted in this article.
To initialize interfaces that enable data exchange between Dynamics 365 Business Central and banks in Poland:
- Choose the icon, enter the Electronic Banking Setup and select the related link.
- On the Electronic Banking Setup page on the ribbon, select the Initialize Interfaces action.
- The operation ends with a message confirming the initialization of all the interfaces available within Electronic Banking Extension PL.