Intercompany Insights is an extension of the Inventory functionality in Dynamics 365 Business Central that allows you to check and view item availability in remote companies.
The solution provides global companies or groups of companies that operate and work across multiple locations, databases and tenants with real-time and transparent overviews of item availability and effective filtering options.
The core of the Inventory Insights functionality consists in the possibility to check inventory availability per item or item variant in the companies selected. In addition, the app enables you to view item quantity on sales, purchase and manufacturing documents. Inventory availability information can be displayed from sales and purchase documents and in the inventory journal.
|Install the application||Installing Intercompany Insights|
|Learn more about how to set up the application to enable multiple companies to share and view item availability information||Setting up Intercompany Insights|
|Read about how to use the application in order to send or receive item availability information||Working with Intercompany Insights|
Working with Intercompany Insights ensures the following benefits:
- enhanced inventory management functionality for multi-company organizations working with Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- smooth integration with the Inventory area in Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- improved control and insight into inventory levels in each location within a group,
- fast inventory availability calculation per subsidiary, location, item and item variant,
- accurate response to customer requests based on the up-to-date overview of inventory levels,
- streamlined replenishment and inventory transfers between locations/subsidiaries.
- reduction of slow-moving stock levels.