Advanced Intercompany (IIC) allows users from different Business Central companies to exchange purchase and sales documents in real-time, ensuring instant feedback and control at the same time. The application has been designed for groups of companies as an extension of the intercompany functionality in Business Central.
Advanced Intercompany (IIC) enables you to:
- use web services to send and receive data;
- exchange a purchase or sales document (including, posted shipments and invoices);
- track your document by reviewing up-to-date document log entries;
- verify all the changes made by your intercompany partner, prior to accepting.
- track the value and quantity of your stock in-transit.
- ship goods directly to your final customer.
Advanced Intercompany (IIC) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central® is an application available in both license models - cloud (online, SaaS) and on-premises (perpetual license and subscription).
Administration and Installation
Product Lifecycle Policy
Business Central - Base Application
Advanced Intercompany has been designed based on the technology and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Business Central, as one of the leading ERP systems, supports the management of small and medium-sized companies worldwide, enabling them to automate and streamline their business processes in many business areas.
Documentation for Business Central, the base application, has been published on IT.integro Docs.
Get Started with Advanced Intercompany
To get started with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Advanced Intercompany, contact IT.integro at AppSourceLeads@it.integro.pl.