Electronic Banking Functionality
The Electronic Banking solution offers many extensions of the standard electronic banking functionality within Dynamics 365 Business Central, such as:
- functionality of payment proposals with payment proposal templates, which enables both manual and automatic creation of payment proposals. The payment proposal functionality enables the user the efficient creation of transfers and facilitates the automatic settlement of receivables and payables entries in the Dynamics 365 Business Central system.
- possibility to generate payment proposals not only for vendor and employee ledger entries (as in Dynamics 365 Business Central), but also for customer ledger entries;
- the Electronic Banking Register page that allows you to register and track banking transactions;
- improvements in the automation of the bank statements application process with support for multiple currencies;
- the roles of electronic banking users and the rules for approving payment proposals and bank statement documents;
- electronic banking workflows.
The following topics describe the electronic banking and provide user instructions.
|Learn more on how to work with data formats required by banks by using electronic banking interfaces||Bank Interfaces|
|Define user role setup in Dynamics 365 Business Central||User Role|
|Learn more about permission sets in Electronic Banking Base App||User Permissions|
|Learn more on workflows related to the Electronic Banking Base App user role||Workflow|
|Define basic application setup for users, payment proposal templates and banking statements and setup a bank account||Setup|
|Create payment payment proposals for recipients, use and archive them||Payment Proposals|
|Create a bank statement card, approve and post bank statements and apply entries||Bank Statements|
|View information for bank transfers||Electronic Banking Register|
Electronic Banking Base App
The functional extensions listed above are provided within the Electronic Banking Base App application. The application contains the process flow and provides an interface for the pain.001.001.03 format, which is supported as part of the standard functionality of Dynamics 365 Business Central. The application can be downloaded from a product page on the AppSource platform.
Functional extensions that support specific electronic banking requirements in different countries are provided by IT.integro as separate applications - Electronic Banking Extensions. The country and bank interface availability list is being extended contiguously and some applications have not been published yet.
Check the availability of Electronic Banking Extensions for different countries on the Microsoft AppSource marketplace under this link. If you cannot find an application for your bank, contact our team or your partner.
Get free Electronic Banking Base App product page on the AppSource platform