The Electronic Banking for Dynamics 365 Business Central solution provides Dynamics 365 Business Central users with:
- functional extensions added to the standard Dynamics 365 Business Central application,
- interfaces that support data exchange with various banks in many countries,
- integration with local functionality for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- support for local requirements in the area of electronic/online banking.
All improvements that Electronic Banking offers, have been made available within complementary applications i. e.:
- the Electronic Banking Base App application that can be downloaded for free from the product page on AppSource;
- applications of the Electronic Banking Extensions type that provide interfaces for banks in different countries.
Communication between Electronic Banking and banks can be based both on file exchange and Web Service technology.
Learn More about the Concept of Electronic Banking
Administration and Installation
Get Started with Electronic Banking
To familiarize yourself with the solution, download the free Electronic Banking Base App application from the product page on AppSource.
To learn more about a local functionality and interfaces for banks in a specific country, please contact IT.integro at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dynamics 365 Business Central partner of your company.
Product Lifecycle Policy
Business Central - Base Application
The Electronic Banking solution has been designed based on the technology and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Business Central, as a popular ERP system, supports the management of small and medium-sized companies worldwide, enabling them to automate and streamline their business processes in many business areas.
The Polish version of Business Central documentation, the base application, has been published on IT.integro Docs.
Download the free Electronic Banking Base App application from the the product page on AppSource
Contact us at email@example.com